Magnesium CNC Engraving Tooling Plate
Product Code : AZ31B-H24
Brand Name : YUECHEN METAL
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1kg Sheet
- Price Range
- 5.00 - 50.00 USD ($)
- H24 temper: 83 Rockwell E
- AZ31B magnesium alloy
- Product Type
- Metal Alloy
- AZ31B-H24 Magnesium tooling plate
- Magnesium alloy
- Sheet, Bar, Wire, Rod
- Chemical Composition
- Al: 2.5-3.5%; Zn: 0.7-1.3%; Mn: 0.20 - 1.0%
- Metal Component
- 50x1220x2440mm Millimeter (mm)
We are a renowned manufacturer of Magnesium CNC Engraving Tooling Platefor our highly honoured clients. We offer this block in certain thicknesses as per the requirements of our customers. Utmost quality magnesium and hi tech machinery is used in its making in sync with the global industrial standards and norms at our unit. Magnesium CNC Engraving Tooling Plate has gained us huge appreciation from our customers for its quality, corrosion resistance and sturdiness, leading to increasing demands among that of our competitors.
- Light Weight: Absorbs Vibration For Longer Life, While Retaining Dimensional Stability.
- COSTS: Machine Dry, Without Oil Or Chemicals.
- FINISH: Up To 5 Times More Machinable Than Rolled Aluminum.
- WEIGHT: Easier Handling Saves Energy And Time.
- WELDING: Strong Weldments Up To 95% Of Parent Metal, With Minimal Porosity.
- CORROSION RESISTANT: A Wide Variety Of Chemical Treatments Exists For Corrosion Protection, Alteration Of Surface Appearance, And To Provide A Base For Painting. Basic Engineering Precautions Averts Galvanic Corrosion.
- NON-GALLING: Sound And Rugged Surface, Offering A Low Coefficient Of Friction And Minimum Wear,
- UNIT VOLUME: Greater Amount Of Finished Magnesium Material Obtained, Pound For Pound.
- Stablity: No Stress Relief After Machining; No Warps And Is Dent Resistant.
- TOOLING: 4 To 5 Times Greater Tool Life.
- NONMAGNETIC: Good For Electrical And Computer Applications.
- FLATNESS: Eliminates Surface Machining.
- ALKALI-RESISTANT: Makes For Easy Cleaning.
- STRENGTH: Excellent Strength And Stiffness Per Unit Weight.
- REPID HEAT: Ideal For A Broad Range Of Operating Temperatures, From 350 Degrees Fahrenheit To -30 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- SALVAGE: Scrap Retains A Consistently High Level Of Value.
- Thickness: 6mm - 300mm
- Width: Max. 2000mm
- Length: 4000mm
- Tolerances: -0/+3mm for thickness, width and length
- FOB Port
- TIANJIN SEAPORT
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Delivery Point (DP)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Sheet Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- PLYWOOD CASE
- Main Export Market(s)
- Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America
- Main Domestic Market
- All India